What Are My Wedding Suit or Tuxedo Choices?
Well, first we have some questions to ask. Is there a special theme to your wedding? What are your color choices and where is the venue? Is it a destination or church wedding? All these questions help paint a picture of your wedding and guide us towards what style tuxedo or suit you may be looking for. For example, perhaps you’re having a more traditional wedding, in which case you may need to wear a more standard black tuxedo. Then there are those however, who would choose more stylish colors such as blue tuxedo, grey tuxedo, white tuxedo, burgundy tuxedo, green tuxedo, or even venture into wearing a velvet custom made tuxedo.
How Giorgenti Helps You Design the Perfect Wedding suit or Tuxedo That’s Meant for You!
After finding out all the details of your wedding now it’s time we get to know you. Your personal style and personality will help ensure we not only create a tuxedo or wedding suit that you feel great and look great in, but that you fall in love with as well. After getting to know you, our next step uses our experience and skills. We take 23 different measurements of your body to ensure a perfect fit. After all that we get to choose the color, style and type of tuxedo or wedding suit you may be looking for. At Giorgenti, we have a vast amount of fabrics in various colors, textures and patterns to choose from. We also take into consideration your body shape, hair color, skin tone and eye color making sure your tuxedo or wedding suit will compliment all your unique physical and personal attributes.
How long will it take to make my Custom Tuxedo or wedding suit?
The sooner you can come in the better, but as a rule of thumb, we will need at least 2 month’s lead time in making your custom tuxedo or wedding suit. This is an important decision and investment. The closer couples get to their wedding date the more pressure is on them, so you want to have your wedding suit or wedding tuxedo done well ahead of time to avoid any unnecessary stress.
What are My Wedding Suits and Tuxedo Options?
This is your party, your dream wedding and your time to shine!
You have the following choices at Giorgenti Weddings:
- A large variety of fabrics to choose from.
- Any fabric color of your choice.
- A choice between a peak lapel, notch lapel tuxedo, or a shawl collar tuxedo trimmed with navy, black or your color choice of satin, grosgrain or velvet.
- Any tuxedo coat style including, single breasted one button, single breasted two button, or double breasted. We can even make tailcoats!!
- Decorative inner lining choices.
- Your choice of a satin covered or decorative buttons for your tuxedo coat.
- A vast selection of satins and brocades for vests, bow-ties, ties, ascots, pocket squares, suspenders and cummerbunds.
- Numerous vest style options
- Stunning cufflink and stud sets.
- Tuxedo shoes
Giorgenti Weddings will make you shine like a star!
Weddings are not just our specialty; they are our and passion! Just read our hundreds of 5-star reviews across several social media platforms, including Google, Yelp, Facebook and the Knot. Our talented design team are creative, friendly and a blast to work with. At Giorgenti Wedding Tuxedos and Wedding Suits, we strive to make dreams come true and your wedding memorable!